Wednesday, October 6, 2010

KCWC: Days Four through Seven

You'll note the obvious lack of photos in this post.  There's a reason for that.

I had almost ZERO time to sew over the remainder of the week.

Hrm...  Perhaps the week that my sister started chemo (so I was worried), that my husband had some big work things (so I was juggling two babies) and while (still...) looking for a house (so I was otherwise swamped) wasn't actually the best time to take on something else.  Who knew?

On the plus side, while there are still no finishes to photograph, I DID get a new dress for Boo almost completed, and got a little bit of hand sewing done on my hexagons.

Still have a big "look at the pretties!" post and a new "whoa...that was wild" post to put up when I can find a few minutes to sort out the photos...but right now it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment