Saturday, October 23, 2010

Farmer's Market Day

Purple Pepper

I didn't even know that peppers came in purple before today, but I found this little guy at the farmer's market in downtown Phoenix.  Or at the urban market next door, rather.

The farmer's market was AWESOME.  So much yummy food and beautiful artisan items.

I really intended to only go and look around today.  Kind of get a feel for the market.  But then we ran across a woman who was selling, among other things, hand-knit socks for kids.  Wool socks.  For five dollars.  And they were cute.

Bug didn't pick the pair I'd have bought had he not been there, but I'm glad that he was able to choose the ones he liked.

Bug's Wool Socks

He'll have some (cute!) toasty toes in those this winter!

We're also enjoying some yummy tomato candy (as Bug calls them) today.

Tomato Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment