Saturday, June 12, 2010

Four Cousins Project Begins!

Today was a fantastic mail day!

Good mail!

I got ALL of the fabric for the Four Cousins Project!

Here's what came for my nephew.   It's from the Beep Bots line from Hoffman Fabrics. (Ordered from Fat Quarter Shop.)

Fin's fabrics

For Boo (also from Fat Quarter Shop), Love U from Moda.

These are the ones I'm using:

Jillian's fabrics

And the cast-offs that will go into an undetermined project:

Jillian's cast-offs

For my niece, I chose On a Whim 2 from Robert Kaufman.  (Ordered from Lucky Kaeru Fabric and Supplies.)

It was my very first fq set!


My very first FQ set!

These are the fabrics I'm using:

Greta's fabrics

And the cast-offs:

Greta's cast-offs

And then, Bug's fabrics (ordered, appropriately enough, from Bug Fabrics) - from Robert Kaufman's Playday line.

Colin's fabrics

I. Am. Geeked.

I want to cut into these fabrics NOW...but I have actual work to do, so they're just going to have to wait for a bit. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment