Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bug and Boo

I have about ten million things I want to - and have been planning to - blog about. I'm a little frustrated by the trouble I've been having resizing pictures and, as lame as that is, it's one of the main reasons that I haven't updated in a little bit. No worries, I'll get over it. But probably not today since tomorrow is Easter and Richard will be home and I have a TON of cleaning that I'd like to get done today so it's not hanging over us all day tomorrow.

So, for the moment, I'll keep this brief. And photo-less.

To make things sit a bit easier in my head, I will be referring to my family not as C, J, and R but Bug, Boo and Richard from this point forward. It's what I call them at home and I think it's a bit easier to follow than just initials.

BTW, we had our ultrasound last week and Boo is a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment