Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Goodies

I got more good mail today. :)

In addition to some fun fabrics for bee blocks, I received...another block from the 3x6 Bee!  (I'm amazed that half of my group is sending things out at the halfway point.  Boy, do I feel like a slacker!)

This pretty came from Jennifer:

Photobucket

I was way too impatient to press it before taking a picture.

And look at this!  A bib for Boo!  It arrived at the same time as my sister's cancer diagnosis so I was a little distracted and didn't blog about it then.  Bad of me, because I really love it.  It's so cute!

Photobucket

I espcially love the squirrel fabric.

Photobucket

This was a surprise gift from Christine, who is also involved in the Sew Bee Wonky bee.  And, today, after I mentioned how much I liked the squirrel fabric, I received a second package from her - with the fabric scraps that she had left!  She even told me what it was ("Squirrels Treasure Map", from Timeless Treasures "Frolic" line) and where she bought it, so I can get more.  How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment