I was able to put in maybe an hour and a half (somewhat broken) on the challenge.
I'm really close to having a new dress finished for Boo. It's the same style as the last one I made for her, but I've made a few adjustments so that she should get a little more wear out of this one. (She's already almost grown out of the first! Yikes!) Since I hadn't taken notes on the first dress when I put it together, I spent more time than I would have liked basically reinventing the wheel. I've got at least one more planned and I expect that it should go together much faster.
If I get my hour in for Day Two, I should have a finished product to show off!