Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dress Success!

Bug woke me up at 4 this morning.  (The big downside to his going to bed at 8:30 last night.)  Boo and Richard woke up at 5am.  Yikes all around.

Perfect day for some sewing.

I'd tentatively started on a sundress for Boo last night and got as far as cutting fabric.  I was able to get it all together this morning (with some help from Bug).  I want to make some small adjustments to the pattern, but overall I think I'm really happy with it.  Lots of compliments from the family so far and Boo's all snuggled up asleep in it right now, so I suppose that means she's comfortable in it. :)

Photobucket
Pardon the crappy picture.  Light wasn't good but I was trying to grab a photo between Boo nursing and napping, so I'm running with what I was able to get.

I already want to make another little dress for her.  ...After I get in a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment