Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3x6 3rd Quarter - Complete!

This post is a smidge belated, seeing as Q3 ended in September, but I just recently wrapped up my blocks and received my last package.

The blocks I received from Beehive 5 of the 3x6 Sampler Bee:

Q3 blocks received

Aren't they amazing?  I keep getting mesmerized by them.  They're all so pretty individually, and I love how they look all together!

Here are the blocks that I sent out:

My tester block, in my colors
Test block in my colors

For smoochee
For smoochee

For bessiemae
For bessiemae

For nikkipeterson
For nikkipeterson

For quiltygirl2
For quiltygirl2

For miesmama
For miesmama

For woolymama
For woolymama

I had so much fun with this (even though I took waaaaay too long), I can't wait to get started on my Q4 blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment