Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Minute Pants

I've been doing a LOT of sewing for the shop, and while the kids typically end up with new clothes when I do that, Bug has kind of been shortchanged on that front lately.  Adding lounge pants to our offerings was a boon for him though, and he loved them.  (Yay!)

Bug isn't much of a fan of fabric shopping - though he does have an impeccable eye - but he does really like picking out fabric for his own projects.  He also loves Lightning McQueen.  A lot.  So he picked out some Cars fabric a week or so ago and it's been sitting here, waiting for me to do something with it.

I'm guessing it was a bit of insanity, but when Richard had the kids at my sisters, I realized I had about thirty minutes before I needed to go meet them and thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can whip up those pants before it's time to leave?"

Short answer, yes.

And he loved them. :)  (Yay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment