Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Modernista Homemade swap

Well, I did it.  I joined a flickr swap.  It's been awhile since the last one and I'm pretty jazzed about it.

The group is Modernista Homemade, and sign-ups are still going on over on flickr.  The idea is that we'll swap things (one large, like perhaps a pillow cover, and one small, maybe a pin cushion - whatever suits your partner) for a specific room in our homes.  We're starting off with the sewing room, which is apt. :)

I'd forgotten how inspiring it can be to get lost in people's photostreams... Though I suppose I really should get my butt in gear and get a mosaic made for my partner.  It's a blind swap, so it'll be awhile before we know which bits of lovliness are going where.

I find that I already want to play with fabric, even though I don't know what I'm making yet, or who it's going to.  Ah well, it never hurts to mull over ideas, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment